We provide a safe, secure, and loving environment in those hours between school and home. Your child will be able to play, have fun, and get some homework done under the supervision of capable and supportive staff. We seek to partner with parents so that when you pick up your child to go home, you’ll find your job’s a little easier.
That’s our heart.
We are serving school programs for children in K through 6th grade who attend Camarena Elementary School, which is located right next door to our campus.
We now have fillable forms to register for the Before and After School Program.
Instructions for completing the enrollment packet
- Before completing the enrollment packet verify there are openings in your child’s age bracket by calling the Before and After School Program Director at 619-656-8100.
- Click on the appropriate school enrollment packet using the links below.
- Save the PDF to your computer, renaming it with your child’s name.
- Open your child’s PDF file on your computer.
- Complete the required information. Please remember to save frequently as you complete the packet to avoid losing your information.
- Review your child’s information and print the completed packet. Packets do not need to be printed in color.
- Sign and initial pages where required. Please note individual forms may require both parents and/or guardians to sign/initial.
If this is your first time enrolling your child in the Concordia Before and After School Program:
If you are re-enrolling your child in the Concordia Before and After School Program:
Grades K through 6th are divided into age groups in our building.
- Safe and Secure
- Homework assistance is available in both English and Spanish (for Dual Immersion Students)
- Enrichment activities
Before School, Concordia staff will walk children from the Concordia campus to Camarena Elementary School where they line up with their classroom.
After School, Concordia staff will pick up children at Camarena Elementary School and escort them to the Concordia campus.
After School Directors
Aaron Partch, BS. Ed.
Michelle Schmidt, BS. Ed.
[table id=7 /]
* We also offer two day and three-day programs. However, priority will be given to full week students.