The Concordia vision is to produce generations who impact the world. That’s why our curriculum focuses on academics, developmental success, and on nurturing caring and compassionate citizens for our diverse world. Our goal is for your child to be exceptionally well-prepared for kindergarten.
Schedule your tour by calling 619-656-8100 today!
We give tours almost every day of the week in the morning and in the late afternoon. The tour is an opportunity to get to know our school, directors, teachers, curriculum and the holistic approach we take as we partner with you for your child’s education. Please call our office at 619-656-8100 and we will be happy to schedule your tour. We look forward to meeting you!
More than 5 hours, any time from 6:30am to 6pm*
[table id=4 /]
*Extended care hours available
5 hours, 8am to 1pm
[table id=5 /]
[table id=6 /]
Sibling & Active Military Discounts Available
Instructions for completing the enrollment packet
- Before completing the enrollment packet verify there are openings in your child’s age bracket by calling the Preschool Director at 619-656-8100.
- Click on the appropriate school enrollment packet link below.
- Save the PDF to your computer, renaming it with your child’s name.
- Open your child’s PDF file on your computer.
- Complete the required information. Please remember to save frequently as you complete the packet to avoid losing your information.
- Review your child’s information and print the completed packet. Packets do not need to be printed in color.
- Sign and initial pages where required. Please note individual forms may require both parents and/or guardians to sign/initial.
If this is your first time enrolling your child at Concordia Preschool:
If you are re-enrolling your child at Concordia Preschool
Aaron Partch, BS. Ed.
Michelle Schmidt, BS. Ed.
We are delighted to teach children from ages 2 to 5.
Every classroom has an established, written curriculum because we know that excellence in teaching requires concrete and measurable goals.